Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Libre lang Mangarap ni: Yeng deGuzman

Sabi nila “Hindi bawal ang mangarap”-TAMA………………….

Dreaming big is free. No limitations were given for us to stop on dreaming. Discover a place; meet new individuals where we can find what we called Happiness. Let must visualize nice things happening in our life and put some value on it otherwise forget the past. Live our life to the fullest. Because only God knows that one day our time is over and yet we failed to create that’s enjoyment we’re aiming for.

List of my simpleng pangarap

• Makatikim ng pizza (yung hindi ordinary, Greenwich ba!!)
• Makapunta sa Maynila ( di pa kasi ako nakakapunta ng maynila eh)
• Masabi sa mga magulang ko na I Love You in personal o mayakap lamang sila (di ko pa kasi nagagawa yun)
• Kahit maging kaibigan ko man lang yung crush ko…(para kasing imposibleng magustuhan niya ako..weh)
• Manalo sa isang raffle draw (eh panu, sa lahat yata ng raffle wala akong luck…maybe sa mga bigateng prices siguro, dun siguro ako lucky..haha)



Ops mag English naman ako,:;Sa totoo lang, to finish my four year degree course was set to be my 1st fondest dreams. Though my parents feel the hardships for the sake of my education, I believe we can survive. Being a boss with my own business was my dream job for the near future. It was the reason why I took up business course to have knowledge to manage one business. To experience the “AROMA OF LIFE” of my family by providing their wants and needs was my dream gift if success would be already in my hand. A guy who will love me for what I am is what I am dreaming for to be with me for the rest of my life. Then create a peaceful family to be a good model from other couple. To build a foundation for the youth is also belong to my list of dreams. Where its goal is to direct and give companions for those youth, whose life became miserable by taking prohibited drugs and don’t ever offer an unconditional love.


Of course, our dream seems to be impossible without our patience, hardworking, and determination. Most of the times I feel I’m always facing the giants. I consider those giants as my failures and mistakes where quitting comes always on my vocabulary. But then, life must go on. In our life it must be pressure first before pleasure. And finally, if the battle is over against all the difficulties we suffer and yes, we can bring home already the BACON OF SUCCESS.

4 comments:

  1. talaga lang ha pakabait ka..........hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. magiging akulaw ka met..hayaan mu.....gnyan lang ang buhay....masiken ak natan nabuwas sika met la....

    ReplyDelete
  3. pag matanda na ako syempre kau uugod ugod na pero...

    ReplyDelete