Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 1, 2010

INSPIRING QUOTES


-God Love us so much
For God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.(John 3:16)

-Ask, Search, Knock

Ask and you will receive. Search and you will find. Knock and the door will be opened for you. Everyone who asks will receive. Everyone who searches will find. And the door will be opened for everyone who knocks. (Matthew 7:7-8)

-You are special
God loves you, and we know He has chosen you to be His people.
(1 Thessalonians 1:4)

-You are gifted
Each of you has been blessed with one of God’s many wonderful gifts to be used in the service of others. So use your gift well. (1 Peter 4:10)

-Trust God
Fear not for I am with you, do not be dismayed, I am your God, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.(Isaiah 41:10)

-God's Promise

For I know the plans i have for you, plan to prosper you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a good future.(Jeremiah 29:11)





Wait for my next other post…God bless…write your comment pls...Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment